Make plans to visit with us now
The Final Sale Has Been Extended, but it won't last to much longer!
Turn-outs have been great and since everyone is having so much fun at the open houses, we've extended the sale
However, we are now entering the final days and expect to close for good in May. Last call folks!
Jukeboxparts.comhas reopened for the last time. I am permanently closing the used parts division in early 2017 and everythingat the Orange MA location will be sold. Save now with cash & carry package pricing on everything in the warehouse. We offer flat rate pricing forbig box trucks & shipping containers of any size, bring it, pack it full - one price. Buy a few items or the entire business. Stock up your ebay store, or just hoard the stuff.
Now is the time, our complete inventory, a lifetime of collecting, available at once in a lifetime prices
Don't Miss Our Next Open House It May be the Last!
Next Date: Monday 4/24 from 10-12
Please email Sales@Jukeboxparts.comif you would like to attend
Bring your shopping list, tools and some cash!
Location: 57 S Main St
Orange MA 01364-1227
For more sale details see: Sale Info
Where is Orange, Mass?
Orange is located in Northern area of Central-Western Mass. If you look at a map you will find it just below the Vermont / New Hampshire border. The closest major highway is Route 2, which runs within a mile or so. Route 91 is about 15 miles & the Mass Pike/Route 90 is about 35 miles away.
On Route 2 Heading West
(Traveling from Boston, Route 495 or other points East)
1. Traveling West on Route 2 take the Second Orange exit, Route 122
Do not take the Athol / Orange exit or the Route 202 exit!
2. Turn right at the end of the ramp and continue to the first set of traffic lights (about 2 miles), the warehouse is located on the right hand corner at that intersection.
From Route 91 / Route 2 Heading East
Traveling from 91, 95, NY or other points North, South & West
1. Exit Route 91 onto Route 2 East / Greenfield. Continue for about 15 miles.
2. Once you pass the Erving paper mill watch for the Orange, West River St exit. It's about 2 miles past the paper mill.
Update 4/2010: Use Route 2A exit, the West River St exit is closed for repairs!
3. Exit at West River St, turn left at the end of ramp (you will pass over Route 2) follow to first traffic light, warehouse is on the left corner across the intersection.
Once you arrive
If the first floor doors are locked you will need to call me at 978 544 3800. Most cell phones will work in town.
Durfee Coin-op is located on the 2nd and 3rd floors of the warehouse. I won't know you have arrived unless you call. Once I know your there, I will be right down to let you in.
Important! Contact me before you visit, if you don't there is always the chance I will not be there. I try to keep to my regular hours but I'm not always in.
What does the warehouse look like?
57 S Main St
Orange MA 01364-1227
Visit my other sites: Needles4jukeboxes.com,Needles4turntables.com
This site was updated on:04/15/17